Tuesday, March 10, 2009


As evidenced by my massive belly, we are pregnant. For those of you who do not know yet, we are having a baby boy. Since he kicks me day and night, we think he might be a soccer player or maybe have ADHD. Either way, we love him already.

5 comments:

  1. Where's the accompanying picture?!? :) So glad you started a blog! And I LOVE the url.... You're the best and we miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so dang cute! I am so glad that you did the blog. I really need to figure out how to update the one I started on here a while back. Love you guys! Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Thanks for the pictures. And you're the cutest pregnant girl EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEy Bridget. I found you through Holly. I am excited to read your blog! You look great! I hope you are feeling well. Gabe kicked me all the time while i was pregnant. I loved watching my belly move. I would always stick like the remote or stuff on my belly and then watch him kick it off. Do yall have the name for sure. That was the hard part for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have a name for sure yet, but we like Elliott K Nelson. The K is Kip's dad's name, and Elliott is for my dad or the Elliott clan in general:)

    ReplyDelete