Parents: "Okay, you got it!" After an eight-hour car ride during which we constantly had our fingers crossed that Elliott would not wake up, we made it to good ol' Cincinnati. We took a trip to the world-famous Cincinnati Zoo, which was a lot of fun.
Obviously, Bridget and I have still not mastered the art of taking pictures of ourselves.
We went to an old friend's wedding, and it was fun to do some reminiscing. Elliott also had his first dose of cold weather; luckily, his mother was prepared.
As you can tell, Elliott had so much fun . . . he fell asleep.

It really was a great trip!
It was good to see you guys! Glad it was a good trip :-)
ReplyDeleteLittle Elliott is ADORABLE!!!! I love all his different hats. I'm glad you guys had a good trip. At least you didn't have to haul a piano this time, right? haha! I hope you are all doing well. Happy Fall!
ReplyDeleteHahaha...Elliott cracks me up! His faces are the best! Cute little kid you guys got there!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new pics! I was dying to see cutie baby Elliott. Thanks for posting these. He is huge! What a sweet baby boy. Love you all!
ReplyDeletehahaha! That first picture with your caption almost had me peeing in my pants!!! I really imagined him asking it! I love this guy, what a character!
ReplyDelete