But, Elliott is getting better. All of the tests have come back normal, so we may just have to wait. Luckily, he had a visit from grandpa, which has to make him feel good! I'm just not sure what kind of Nelson doesn't like to eat . . . .
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Elliott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bridget and Kip,
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. Thanks for the update. We will keep you all in our prayers, hoping he will start eating. Love you both.
I'm so excited for you two! Elliott is a handsome little fellow!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys, we've been anxiously awaiting the news. If he were born only 3 hours early we could have been birthday buddies...oh well! Hope he gets well soon so you can take him home, being in the hospital is no fun. We can't wait to meet him. We'll give you guys a call when we get to town.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man! Welcome to the family!
ReplyDeleteKip D. congratulations! I can't believe you are a dad - it seems like only yesterday we were paying you to let us give you swirlies (in a freshly cleaned bowl of course!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and good luck!
kelli lear
HEY CONGRATS TO MY FAV PEOPLE!!!! What a cute little boy! You better put up more pictures soon!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful. I hope all is well since we chatted last. We're praying for your little guy and hope you're happy and healthy. Can't wait to meet Elloitt!
ReplyDelete